If you think you’d like to join the U3A but not sure what activities you might enjoy, let’s see if we can help you. Have a read through the questions below and click on one that you think sums up what you are looking for. Don’t forget you can ask to attend a sample session before you join a group.
Would you like to:
- get out and about?
- do something physically challenging?
- do something mentally challenging?
- learn something completely new?
- take up a new hobby?
- do something competitive?
- do something creative?
- discover your inner self?
- learn a foreign language?
- be more proficient on your computer?
- socialise and make friends?
- help save the environment?
- do something musical?
- take part in a discussion group?
- join a group that meets on a specific day?